23 teachers with Ph.D. and 32 teachers with M.Phil., are on rolls and 18 teachers are currently pursuing Ph.D. on part-time basis. 02 of them releaved under F.D.P
- Staff are deputed for Faculty Development Programme of U.G.C. as per the rules and regulations which are in force. Till today about 30 staff members availed themselves of this facility from the inception of the college. Recently 02 staff members releaved.
- In respect of staff members who are pursuing part-time Ph.D / M.Phil., Management provides all kinds of facilities required for professional development.
- Staff members are deputed for participation / presentation of papers at national and international seminars, workshops, symposia, etc and their travelling expenses and boarding expenses are met by the Management.
- Academicians of repute drawn from Universities, Industry, Banking and insurance sector are invited to deliver guest lecturers on topics of relevance.
- Funds are provided by the Management to establish departmental libraries .
- Our Management regularly encourages various departments to organize conferences of various professional bodies and Trusts. For example, recently Department of Economics organized A.P. Economic Conference, Prof. G. Raghava Reddy Memorial Trust Conference, etc.
- Efforts are made so that the faculty adopt learner-centric education approach, academic planning, use of modern teaching-learning aids and application of ICT resources to make the curriculum interesting and effective for the students to facilitate effective learning outcome.
- Promotes research culture, research publication by creating infrastructure to carry out research work and run projects, funding to publish edited volumes on research article & necessary permission to participate in Faculty Development Programmes for quality enhancement of the teaching community.
- Support to participate in faculty improvement programmes like Refresher Courses, Orientation programmes and short term courses.
- Organizing inter-disciplinary lectures among faculty members.
- Promoting the participation of students, faculty and staff in all co-curricular, extra-curricular, Community development & Social work Projects.
- Promotion of sports activities among staff.
- Supporting membership and active involvement in local, state, national and international professional associations
- Budgetary allocation for staff development training programmes.
- Laboratories for Major Research Projects & Space/Enclosures to carry out Minor Research Projects.
- Skill Development and Training for non-teaching staff.
- Funding Minor Research Projects, particularly to unaided staff and the aided staff, who could not receive grants from various sources like U.G.C.